Konica Minolta has announced the finalists for its 2018 National Specialised Print Awards (NSPA), which celebrate exceptional craftsmanship in digital printing with the help of a Konica Minolta digital press system. A record number of entries for this year’s awards makes them Konica Minolta’s most popular yet.
Following the awards’ success in 2016 and 2017, this year, Konica Minolta extended the awards categories to acknowledge a diverse range of digital print and imaging entries. The team has reviewed the highest number of entries to date, with 246 entries in one of five categories: Digital Flat Sheet; Digital Print Bound Books; Digital Brochures and Booklets; Digital Label Print; and Digital Embellishment.
The entries have now been considered by expert judges at a state level. Konica Minolta’s 2018 National Specialised Print Awards finalists for this year are:
- NSW - Imagination Graphics, The Hamptons
- VIC - Revolution Print, XTM Performance Wire Bound Catalogue
- QLD - Tennyson Group, TAS perfect Bound book
- SA - Whoyou Creative, Presentation Pack
- WA - Tako Print Solutions, Success Board 2019
- ACT -Elect Printing, Via Lusso Booklet.