Konica Minolta has announced the finalists in the 2017 National Specialised Print Awards. The awards recognise customers that achieve excellence in print with the help of a Konica Minolta digital press system.
State finalists are:
· NSW – Digital Press for ‘A Meeting of Words’
· VIC – The Type Factory for ‘Sketches’
· QLD – Design Line for ‘Redlands City Council’
· WA – Images on Paper for ‘Finches in Australia’
· SA – Who you creative for ‘The Waratah’
· Label Print Award – Shire Labels for ‘Urban Agent’.
The entries were judged by a panel of experts including Kellie Northword of Two Sides Australia, John Wanles of Bambra Press, Robert Brussolo of Ball and Doggett, and Darrell John of Konica Minolta.
Anthony Lewis, general manager – Specialised Print, Konica Minolta, said, “Konica Minolta is impressed with the calibre of entries we received this year. We would like to congratulate the finalists for their outstanding work, and thank all who took the time to enter. We look forward to celebrating at the National Specialised Print Awards event.”
State finalists will be flown to Sydney to attend the Konica Minolta National Specialised Print Awards event on Thursday, November 16, where the overall winner will be announced and will receive return flights, accommodation and entry to GRAPH EXPO 18 in Chicago, USA.